Monday, May 25, 2009

Just smile and nod,


January, February, March, April, May-be this is the month I will write a new post! Tigger here, reporting for blog duty. I just got back into the house after exploring the deck once again. Mom has been growing a bunch of flowers so it is fun to hide behind the pots and wait for the birds to come and eat birdseed. Ohhh how I love to scare them!
Well things are changing around here. Not only is it getting hotter out and green but I am going to have yet another human to take care of come this Fall. Yep, mom and dad are having a baby. I told them I was all they would ever need, but they insisted that they wanted to enjoy sleepless nights, countless stinky diapers (I am trying to prepare them with my latest kitty litter entries) and ear piercing-teeth clenching screams and cries. Fine, your funeral. I'll be under the bed till the little monster is smart enough not to pull my tail.

No comments: