Saturday, January 3, 2009

Said the Feather Bell Toy to the little Cat...do you hear what I hear?

Lights! Ornaments! Presents! CHRISTMAS!! What a great event this year! Last Christmas mom and dad went out bought a nice tree and it looked great but all I could do was sleep under it. THIS year however was so much better. They took my favorite tree ever and placed stuff all over it! Awwww how nice it was to laze on the couch arm and bat a few shinny balls hanging from a branch. Much better...
And...just to make all my furry friend readers jealous I decided to post pictures of my exciting morning...and even a bit of explicit materials...

CAUTION: for Mature Cats ONLY not intended to be read by kittens.


Oh, for me? You shouldn't have...


Mmmmm Smells Good



New Catnip Mouse!!

All Hopped Up On Catnip!! Going Crazy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't Be Drunk on Catnip and then take on a bet...you'll lose and have to put on a stupid ribbon from the "Let's-Take-Advantage" humans...


1 comment:

KD said...

"Uh, Daz not mine!" says, Puss in Boots.