Monday, September 8, 2008

Dear Catnip Mickey,

I hope there are no hard feelings between us. You are like a brother to me. We play, eat and sleep together- lots of good memories if you recall. I cannot take blame for my actions of intense licking and biting. Its the sage catnip talking, honestly. When your body is stuffed with that irresistible goodness I cannot help but give a few love taps. Okay, maybe I did get out of hand last night. Perhaps bitting your ear almost off, and ripping your belly open was a bit on the aggressive side, but Mickey, try to understand! Cats do weird things when they're high, and responsibility must be placed upon the humans. After all, they are the ones who stuffed you. So Mickey, don't sulk in the corner next to the scratch post, I never meant to hurt you. I will try to control my cravings...Promise.




1 comment:

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

(he is really just yawning in that picture...but looks terrifying, so decided to add effect to the aggressive attack of Mickey...)